5 Ways to become Productive during Quarantine



It's been 3 months more or less the declarations of home quarantine. We've been waiting for how many days to end this and turn back to normal but days passed but getting tough and we have no choice to stay at home keeping ourselves in a good posture. I know you guys visited here because you are now
bored and drain at home. Here are the ways that I enjoyed and feel productive during quarantine.

5 Ways to become Productive during Quarantine

1. Wake Up Early- Compare yourself gettin' up early and gettin' up late in the morning. You could differentiate that waking up early makes yourself energize and makes you realize that you could do everything throughout a day. Waking up early surrounds you positive vibes and being optimistic boost your confidence, ideas as well as much healthier body and mind. Unlike gettin' up late makes your body felt heavier. It seems like you have been tortured yesterday that sleeping is not enough (you know what I mean!). You are not in a mood to do your chores because your body don't want to function itself and wants you to lie down on bed waiting for the sun coming down because you are a vampire.


2. Drink Coffee- I drink coffee everyday before doing my daily routine. The smell of caffeine boost my overall mood and it makes my day productive. Well, you see I am very motivated  and active to do things. There are times I'm surprised and amazed with my body because Im so hyper during our dance practice at school and I could easily memorized our dance practice. Some people say drinking caffeine makes you really forgotten and that's true caused I forgot things but not the choreography. There are also times Im felt flabbergasted at my minor class at school it was the  time I correctly answer a number of questions in a quiz without reviewing. I just drank coffee before the class and it seems effective.


3. Clean your House- This is another way to make yourself productive in quarantine. Why? because cleaning is not just killing the dirt living in your home but it produce sweat in  your body as you make a move. I know there are now cleaning materials that requires you to sit on your couch and let the technology do all the work but try to sweep, brush and wash for a couple of minutes and see the results. I know its very tiring and thinking this is stupid but just try it for a day. It is really a good mood.


4. 10 min Plank Workout- Try to have some Plank workout in just 10 minutes. 10 minutes! I know its a pain in the ass but its really good in our body after the plank. This 10 min workout is better than one hour if you're a busy or just lazy person who are tired of overall body exercising I think this is the best for you. Its just 10 min a little bit time for a day. Also, planks will never fail you to reduce your weight and toned your body. I recommend to do Emi Wong 10 min plank workout in different variation. I am doing that 2 weeks ago and until now. It really makes you lose weight fast and most importantly it'll make you healthy.


5. Paint/Draw- Sometimes if I'm not busy I draw anime or anything what comes on my mind and then coloring it using adobe Photoshop. This will help you enhance and gain your skills. Doing something new makes your brain active. You know our brain loves to do something new every single min and hungry to solve such skill. Learning to paint or draw will helps to widen your imaginations and why not turn it into reality.

I hope this will help you to accomplished your day. Stay hydrated and productive! Bye

0 comments