Making Graphic Design Business Banner for my mother


Hi guys, I am sandyy, the eldest of a four sibling of my family. We live in the Philippines in the City of Davao. Both of my parents are business minded, its not that big and are not rich but can able to feed us three times a day. because of this we can able to buy more food during recess time in our school. Can able to buy materials for our school projects and can afford to buy appliances for our home needs.
3 girls and a boy sibling in Philippines
these are my siblings

Both of them are  street vendor. They sell cotton candy and ice scramble in the school of my youngest sibling with their side car each. Sometimes if theirs a school event my mother make a fishball (Filipino food) with very yummy garlic sauce (which is why I think alot of our customer buy and sold out fast) and waffles with cheese and hotdog in the inside (this is delicious snack food in a busy and tiring day).

I remembered when I went to my sisters school to help selling with my parents since there is also school activity and they a hand (I dont have class at that time). When the school event ended and the pupils with their parent are about to go home a lot them buy food to us. It was so busy at that time but it was fun!


In this worldwide pandemic affects all of us, both my parents forcely shutdown our business and are not prepared to supply ourselves for several months. So we are all intact at home and waiting for the government financial assistance but we cannot afford to depend ourselves to them since we all know that there are alot of processces before the distribution and we are  not just one family who really needs help. 

It was really sad because we cant able to sell and it affects our source of income. Luckily, my uncle builds an apartment next to our house,my father works as a contruction worker which I think for about three weeks. My mother budget father's income and start making online business. My mother sell lumpia shanghai with garlic sauce(see pics below) and homemade Ice cream. The flavor depends on the store where mother shops. She already made mango, chocolate, strawberry and durian flavors. Also, creates a facebook page named Food FUNda. A lot of her Fb friends buy us as well our neighborhood too thats why I made a business banner for Food Funda.I think because of creating a business design banner, it attracts more customers to buy or maybe just to taste my mothers homemade.

Another thing is when a customer buy either Lumpia Shanghai or Ice Cream, she posted it to into her fb page with the'thank you for buying' captions.



Im not good at designing but I know how to use photoshop.

I used Photoshop CS6 version for designing. I was taught during my senior high school days somewhere in Bajada, Davao City.
Well, I took Animation as my Technical Vocational course wherein I do not know how to used and navigate any of the Adobe design platforms.
 I choose this because I am very fluttered of Japanese artistic animation although I'm not good at drawing and mostly don't know how to animate. 
As time flies, somehow I learned how to used Adobe Photoshop with the tools that helps
to reached the expectation easily and its not just about drawing cartoons or paint a line art but also to beautify faces, editing fictional images and making graphic design.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments